[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nominations finish tomorrow!!

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 1 10:14:54 PDT 2014

> On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Jorge Sanz <jsanz at osgeo.org> wrote:
>>
>> There are more than 60 nominations, so checking every nominee
>> discussion will take a while for Charter Members, but it's a very
>> important excercise to be responsible on our vote on who will be
>> accepted.
>

> Will the list of nominees and those seconding them be available somewhere?
> If not, this might something worth creating a Google Forms for or something
> simple like that the future.

Working hard on that right now.

For every nomination, on the voting system you'll have a link to the
row on the nominations page and a link to the nabble forum that has
all mails. Check the screenshot[1]. For example, for the first nominee
links will go to [2] and [3].

I'm trying to give all the info so you guys have the easiest access.

Cheers.

[1] http://i.imgur.com/GYYL8iu.png
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2014#1
[3] http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=3842115&query=message%3ASantosh+message%3AGaikwad+author%3A%22Jorge+Sanz%22&days=30