[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Charter Member elections results

Posta Maria maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Aug 9 05:48:29 PDT 2014

Thanks Jorge! Congratulations and best wishes to All the nominees!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus
Politecnico di Milano

NASA World Wind Virtual Globe Technology Webinar
http://mundogeo.com/webinar/opengeoscienceandapplications/nasa-world-wind/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" Co-chair
OSGeo Charter Member
ICA - OSGeo Lab Network Advisory Board Member
SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336
Cel. +39-328-0023867