[OSGeo-Discuss] Board candidates: what are your plans?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Aug 20 13:46:58 PDT 2014

I think this happened on last year’s elections, at least I remember sending out such an e-mail (not sure what came of those things I wrote down back then though ;-) ).

Also, since we are looking for a new treasurer, I would be really interested to know which potential board member is good with finances and might be up for that role. As stated by Daniel before, someone from the US would be the best fit given the US tax systems etc.

Best regards,
Bart