[OSGeo-Discuss] REMINDER: Annual General Meeting in Portland

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 29 06:41:57 PDT 2014

A reminder that there will be an OSGeo AGM (annual general meeting) at
FOSS4G Portland, on the Thursday after the last session, from
16:30-17:30.  It would be great to have volunteers give a lighting
update, on topics such as committee activities, your local chapter
activities, or any topic related to OSGeo.  Please add your name to the
wiki at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2014

I know that last year's AGM was not strongly attended, but as this year
the community seems very active recently on several hot topics
(membership, elections, certifications, events) it's clear that the
OSGeo foundation is important to all of us and so please come out to
hear about its progress from our advocates from all over the globe and
share.  Everyone is welcome!!! :)

Thanks,

-jeff