[OSGeo-Discuss] mapfish-print mis-printed in case of Korean Daum TMS provider.

서경섭 ksseo63 at naver.com
Fri Dec 12 18:04:58 PST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to print  map of Daum korean TMS provider using GeoExt2 and mapfish print.
I attached config.yaml and specDaum.json.
And I was modified source code of mapfish print.
I used to mapfish-print-master.zip in site http://www.java2s.com/Open-Source/Java_Free_Code/HTTP/Download_mapfish_print_Free_Java_Code.htm.
// url_regex_replace("z", path, resolution.index); --->
    url_regex_replace("z", path, 14- resolution.index);

But I met error the following. (attached mapfish-print-result.png)
Tile 40-26 and tile 40-27 are moved to above 256 tile size.
Tile 41-26 and tile 41-27 are moved to below 256 tile size.

print region (red)                                                                                           result of mapfish print run (???)

Why these happen?
What is my miss-understanding for mapfish-print?

I will be appreciate if you give me any comment.
Thank you in advance.

KyungSub Seo.