[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: postgis 2.0.4 debian asBinary() function error

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 23:37:03 PST 2014

Try ST_AsBinary

PostGIS has begun a transition from the existing naming convention to
an SQL-MM-centric convention. As a result, most of the functions that
you know and love have been renamed using the standard spatial type
(ST) prefix. Previous functions are still available, though are not
listed in this document where updated functions are equivalent. The
non ST_ functions not listed in this documentation are deprecated and
will be removed in a future release so STOP USING THEM.

from

http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/reference.html