[OSGeo-Discuss] [location-iwg] Announcing the program chair for FOSS4G NA 2015

Rob Emanuele remanuele at azavea.com
Tue Jul 22 11:27:41 PDT 2014

Thanks Andrew.

I'm very happy to be selected to serve as program chair (my announcement is
here
<http://www.azavea.com/blogs/atlas/2014/07/foss4g-north-america-2015-program-committee-chairman-announcement/>).
If anyone has any input on what they'd like to see in FOSS4G NA 2015's
program or how you think it should be structured, please don't hesitate to
contact me; the more opinions I hear from the community, the better I can
guide the program committee towards creating the best possible program.

Cheers,
Rob

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Andrew Ross <andrew.ross at eclipse.org>
wrote:

>  Hi Everyone,
>
> (x-posted to OSGeo & LocationTech discussion lists, please forward as
> appropriate)
>
> Just a quick announcement related to FOSS4G North America 2015 for those
> that may have missed the announcement elsewhere.
>
> The event takes place in San Francisco from *March 9th to 12th*.
>
> I am pleased to announce that Rob Emanuele has joined the team to serve
> as program chair
> <http://42aross.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/announcing-foss4g-north-america-2015-program-chair/>
> for FOSS4G North America 2015. Rob & I will be working to build the program
> committee and we'll have some further announcements soon.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Andrew

Rob Emanuele, Tech Lead, GeoTrellis

Azavea |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
remanuele at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7692  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs
<http://www.azavea.com/Blogs>  | Twitter @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>