[OSGeo-Discuss] [location-iwg] Announcing the program chair for FOSS4G NA 2015

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jul 22 14:33:17 PDT 2014

I encourage you to directly ask OSGeo California members to participate
in the planning.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/California

There's an upcoming local meeting, Sept. in San Jose
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_California_Chapter_2014_Annual_Meeting

Mailing List
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/california

Thanks,