[OSGeo-Discuss] Gender bias in nominations

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 24 15:57:17 PDT 2014

Thank you everyone for responding (María, Jo, Anne, Madi, Andrea, mpg,
Cameron, and Regina).  I agree that the OSGeo community is always
welcoming, and thank you for confirming that there is no issue with the
election/nomination process.  It is sometimes hard when I receive direct
messages with concerns and thank you for helping me handle it.

-jeff