[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2014 "community review" list?

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Wed Jun 4 04:16:48 PDT 2014

[Originally posted on the geowanking mailing list, where it was recommended I
might try here instead. Sorry for the noise / cross posting.]

Does anyone have an archived copy of the FOSS4G 2014 "Community Voting"
content (as was at http://community-review.foss4g.org/ during the voting
period)? I tried the Wayback Machine but had no luck.

An email copy or URL of the abstracts would be appreciated.

[The "why": I'm looking for a couple of abstracts that I remember that didn't
make the cut, and would like to compare those with those that did.]

Thanks

Brad