[OSGeo-Discuss] Proposed process for selecting OSGeo charter members

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Thu Jun 26 09:21:09 PDT 2014

Correct: “membership”, by design at the original founding meeting, was designed not to confer ANY rights or distinguishing properties except for the ability to vote for board members.

While the election process is pretty messy right now, I view that as a solvable problem: I’m still at a loss to understand why we’d want to change anything more than that.

-mpg