[OSGeo-Discuss] Voting process (Re: OSGeo Membership and/or upcoming elections)

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu May 29 12:56:33 PDT 2014

> hello,
>
> FYI, OSGeo-fr is using limesurvey too for its board election with success
> ;)
>
> Y.

Hi all, thanks for your comments.

I've set up a testing survey and apparently limesurvey fits our needs. We
can upload a csv of names and emails to send to every Charter Member an
invitation to vote. There is also a question type that allows us to set
votes on candidates. The candidates are randomized and when the final
survey is published using private tokens, every charter member will receive
an invitation mail and confirmation of the vote record as well, so IMHO we
are ready to go, at least on that part.

Anyway I've published a public test survey so anyone can check how it works
and comment

http://osgeo.limequery.com/index.php/714821/lang-en

Cheers

--