[OSGeo-Discuss] Voting process (Re: OSGeo Membership and/or upcoming elections)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 29 13:38:32 PDT 2014

Hi Jorge,

I tried your demo, seems a perfect fit.  Questions:

- would we just leave it hosted there and buy 250 responses for $22 ?
(seems like a good way to me)

- what exactly do you think they mean by "Our survey tool is available
in over 80 languages. You can even execute the exact same surveys in
several languages at the same time!"  Is there a config option for
language support or some widget to be added to our survey?  I'm not
understanding this ha.

-jeff