[OSGeo-Discuss] #PostGISDay

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 20 05:14:18 PST 2014

Hi all,

As you probably now, yesterday was GISDay hence today is PostGIS day!
So yesterday we prepared a small site* so we can celebrate and share
with other our favourite spatial (and relational!) database.

If you fancy, share it and/or use #PostGISDay on twitter to have fun
and nice SQL-conversation[2]. We promise next year we will have
something more elaborated, at least thanks to the domain registrar
reminders.

Cheers!!

* You know, we master the art of procastinaton!

[1] http://2014.postgisday.rocks/
[2] https://twitter.com/ColinReillyNY/status/535416272859955200

--
Jorge Sanz