[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-Live @ Foss4gNa call for help

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Nov 17 15:36:56 PST 2014

All,

I'm proposing an OSGeo-Live workshop for Foss4gNA in March. For this to
be a success I'd like to get some experts/users of a variety of projects
to be available for part of the workshop to answer questions from
participants. The more projects represented the better we'll be able to
answer questions, since we won't know ahead of time what software people
will be interested in trying after the introduction OSGeo-Live.

If you are planning to come to Foss4gNA and think you can help please
send me an email with what projects you're comfortable answering
questions about and helping new users.

Thanks,
Alex
OSGeo California