[OSGeo-Discuss] Projects mailing lists

Jachym Cepicky secretary at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 8 16:47:47 PDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to ask all our OSGeo projects contact points, to join the
projects mailing list [1], so we have one single contact point for all
projects.

I would also like to ask projects chairs/contact points, to update the
wiki [2] with your e-mail address, as described in my previous mail
[3] and let me know (preferably in response to this mail), that you've
done this. Please, let me know (preferably in response to this mail),
that you have done so.

Some of you already did (thank you! and sorry, if you have to read
this message one more time)

We just want to make sure, there is up-to-date link between OSGeo and
it's projects

Thank you.

Jachym - Secretary