[OSGeo-Discuss] 9as Jornadas de SIG Libre de Girona, 25-27 March 2015

Jornadas de SIG Libre lluis at sigte.udg.es
Wed Oct 22 04:38:20 PDT 2014

Dear all,

On behalf of the Local Organizing Committee, I'm glad to announce the
"9th Jornadas de SIG Libre" de Girona[1] (the Spanish foss4g conference)
that will be held in Girona from 25th to 27th March 2015.

The language of the conference is Spanish but English papers will also
be accepted. If your Spanish skills are good enough to follow the
Conference, we will be happy to count on your active participation on
the event. Come and join the Spanish Speaking community.

If you want to know more about the conference, stay tuned to our twitter
account @SIGLibreGirona [2].

[1] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/
[2] https://twitter.com/SIGLibreGirona

--