[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Journal - Call for Contributions

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 14:47:02 PDT 2014

We are getting ready to (finally) publish the annual report for 2012. I'm
going to experiment with a slimmer journal published bi-monthly or
quarterly instead of once a year.

We'll start this experiment with a Fall 2014 Issue of the Journal.

I invite Chapters, Software Projects, and Committees to submit reports just
like they normally do for the Annual Report. This round of submittals can
cover activities from January 2013 to September 2014.

I'll also need a volunteer for an interview. Please don't be shy.

If you want to contribute a topical article or tutorial for this issue,
that would also help. I'd like to get submissions by October 31. I'll plan
on publishing by the middle of November.

You can send your articles directly to me (sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com) or
to the Newsletter mailing list. All we need is your word processing
document and any photos or graphics. We will take care of the rest.

I really appreciate the help and support.

Thanks!

Landon