[OSGeo-Discuss] [Journal] OSGeo Journal - Call for Contributions

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Thu Oct 23 02:55:09 PDT 2014

Hi Landon,

Just a reminder that the Academic Track committee of FOSS4G2014 is at the moment doing a final review round to determine where each Academic Track paper is to be published (if anywhere). Some of those might come up for the OSGEO Journal, as of yet we do not know if there's enough to fill a special issue or maybe we just have a few in a regular issue.  We hope to have the selection and final editing before Christmas, so that 'production' could start in 2015.

Yours,
Barend Köbben

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer - ITC-University of Twente