[OSGeo-Discuss] Invitation to AGSE 2014

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 02:07:53 PDT 2014

Dear all,

The ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS research lab at Stuttgart University of Applied Science  http://www.hft-stuttgart.de/Studienbereiche/Vermessung/Master-Photogrammetry-Geoinformatics/Labs/ICA-OSGeo-Labor/index.html/en?set_language=en&cl=en
led by Prof.  Franz-Josef Behr,  are organising the AGSE - Applied Geoinformatics for Society and Environment-Conference 2014 on November 5th-7th, 2014 in Stuttgart, Germany . The overall scope of AGSE is to offer an interdisciplinary, international forum for sharing knowledge about the science and application of Geoinformatics with focus on developing countries.

They will also be live streaming the opening session of the conference worldwide, so those of you who are interested please register online and join on 5th November , 2014 (2:15 - 4:35 pm CET). Details at  https://www.alumniportal-deutschland.org/en/webinars-events/webinars/continuing-geospatial-education.html

All are welcome.

Best wishes,

Suchith