[OSGeo-Discuss] Hacking OSGeo

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Sep 14 09:18:43 PDT 2014

Thanks for letting us/me know about this plan Claude, it is really
wonderful that you are planning a 10-year FOSS4G reunion event in
Lausanne.  I encourage all communities that are thinking of hosting 2016
to begin preparing their bids, and we will make sure to get the 2016 bid
out shortly.

Talk soon! :)

-jeff