[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo:UK local chapter update

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Sep 15 09:27:48 PDT 2014

Dear Lists,

At the OSGeo:UK AGM a couple of weeks ago, I agreed to stand as co-chair of
the UK Local Chapter, alongside Ian Edwards. I stood down two years ago to
focus on organising FOSS4G, and also because I was a little burnt out from
chairing the chapter since it's inception in 2007. Thanks to Ian for
managing things in my absence!

We've been a little quiet of late, but that's going to change- we have some
great plans for the rebooted UK chapter v2 coming up, along with a new
statement of our aims and objectives, and some new ideas to help get people
 involved.

Watch this space :-)

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.