[OSGeo-Discuss] pycsw 1.10.0 released
gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 12:07:45 PDT 2014
The pycsw team announces the release of pycsw 1.10.0 from FOSS4G 2014 PDX.
The 1.10.0 release brings significant features, enhancements and fixes to
the codebase, including:
- support OGC OpenSearch Geo and Time Extensions standard
- support for Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
- support spatial dateline queries
- better support for geospatial links via the Python geolinks library
- fix CSW harvesting to harvest full records
- various fixes to OGC Filter handling
- ISO harvesting: capture all keywords / keywords sets
- ISO harvesting: support gmd:distributorTransferOptions
- GetRecords: fix maxrecords casting
- fix limit / offset queries for Django-based backends
- freetext searching: make non PostgreSQL FTS-based queries more like FTS
- fix date handling for ISO output
- add libxml2 version output in admin tools
- return distributed CSW queries in order
- support ISO-based CSW metadata harvesting
The full list of enhancements and bug fixes is available at
pycsw is an OGC CSW server implementation written in Python.
pycsw fully implements the OpenGIS Catalogue Service Implementation
Specification (Catalogue Service for the Web). Initial development started
in 2010 (more formally announced in 2011). The project is certified OGC
Compliant, and is an OGC Reference Implementation.
pycsw allows for the publishing and discovery of geospatial metadata.
Existing repositories of geospatial metadata can also be exposed via
OGC:CSW 2.0.2, providing a standards-based metadata and catalogue component
of spatial data infrastructures.
pycsw is Open Source, released under an MIT license, and runs on all major
platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X).
Source and binary downloads
The source code is available at: http://pycsw.org/download
Testers and developers are welcome.
The pycsw developer team. http://pycsw.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Discuss