[OSGeo-Discuss] Polling charter members

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:36:05 PDT 2014

I agree it is a bit strange P Kishor:

I helped organise a very small foss4g-au "unconference" in 2012 with Nathan.

A couple weeks ago Rob Emanuele asked if I could help out with foss4g-na -
not sure what I will be doing yet. Rob is a passionate scala developer, and
it is great to see that enthusiasm directed towards holding an event.

I would rather make use of this time to hear tips and tricks for running a
successful regional foss4g event. So if we are playing with a football, at
least we are on the same team.

Cheers,
Jody

Jody Garnett