[OSGeo-Discuss] prepare questionnaire for our members, about osgeo mission, goals review, ...

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:24:26 PDT 2014

Hi,

great mails after FOSS4G. I wish, we had chance to talk about stuff
openly face2face on FOSS4G, but there was no timeslot, nor members
(not so many).

If you agree, I (any help welcomed) volunteer for creating
questionnaire (using google forms) with questions to our charter
members. The results should be:

* review of OSGeo goals as described on [1]
* feedback from local chapters, why they need OSGeo
* feedback from projects, future projects - why did they want to be
osgeo project, why do they still want to remain osgeo project, why
there are not so many new osgeo projects
* feedback from members: why are you member, what are you expecting from osgeo
* ... others ...

Someone else might put it into mail in more structured way.

Any agreement? Co-volunteer? Good idea? Absolutely bad idea?

Jachym

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/about.html

--
Jachym Cepicky