[OSGeo-Discuss] [FOSS4G Seoul]Presentation Submission Extended to 15th, May.

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Apr 29 01:48:45 PDT 2015

Dear All,

Presentation submission extended to 15th, May.

It is our great pleasure that we announce the extended deadline to submit Presentations for International FOSS4G 2015, taking place from 14 – 19 September 2015 in Seoul, Korea. So we encourage you to submit now! To submit your Presentations, please visit the conference website: http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/presentations/ <http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/presentations/>

Important Dates:
– Call for Presentations will be announced on 23rd, February.
– Call for Presentations will be closed on 15th, May.
– Call for Academic Abstracts will be closed on 15th, May.
– Community Voting on Presentation will begin on 25th, May.
– Community Voting on Presentation will end on 5th, June.
– Presentation Selection will be announced on 15th, June.
– Final Academic Abstract Selection will be made on 15th, June.
– Early Bird Registration will end on 22nd, June.
– Preliminary Program Decisions will be announced on 29th, June.
– Final Full paper Submission of selected abstracts 15th, August.

Call for Presentation and Academic Abstract will close on the same date, 15th, May.

All the best,

Sanghee

---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org