[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4GNA - SOMEONE IS WATCHING YOU :-o

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Dec 15 09:31:23 PST 2015

Just a funny note...

Nice to see that LocationTech has a FOSS4G email (!!!! WOW!!!!!)

and.....
that all the link on the received e-mail are connected with my user_id (I
have one????? Yes)

and....
that they are tracked (!!! without inform me !!!)

and...
that I have been added to a list that i'm not subscribed.... (
http://mailchimp.com/about/mcsv/)

But...
Where did they get my e-mail from?
why thy didn't simply post the news to the discussion-osgeo list?
what do they want to track?

*If you want to see the FOSS4G-NA without been traced here is the
link https://2016.foss4g-na.org/ <https://2016.foss4g-na.org/>*

#SPAM #NOT-SO-FAIR #LIKE-MICROSOFT-THAT-SPY-ME #SCARY

Best,
Maxi

--
*Massimiliano Cannata*