[OSGeo-Discuss] update sponsorship logos

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:15:36 PST 2015

A cheerful update (and a small request for volunteer help).

Back in October I smarted a working group
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2015_Sponsorship_Drive_Working_Group> to
"restart" our sponsorship program.

Thank you to everyone who contributed ideas, email, and time.

One smart change, made by Even Rouault, is the renaming sponsorship levels
to Platinum,Gold,Silver,Bronze levels to reduce confusion (for native and
non-native english speakers alike).

With this in mind could I ask for a volunteer to update our sponsorship
logos?

* http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/marketing/logo

I have updated the sponsorship webpage <http://www.osgeo.org/sponsorship> and
will make a proper blog post when we have revised logos to work with.
--
Jody Garnett