[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4GNA - SOMEONE IS WATCHING YOU :-o

Rob Emanuele rdemanuele at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:51:20 PST 2015

Hey David,

The emails on the mailing list were cultivated by past FOSS4G NA attendees,
people opting in in other ways, and from lists that were given by members
of this and last year's committee. If we're spamming people who didn't opt
in, it is not intentional and apologies for the spam (the world certainly
doesn't need more spam). We'll take a look at the list moving forward to
try to prevent from sending emails to anyone who didn't opt in.

Thanks,
Rob