[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4GNA - Someone is watching you :-o

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:34:31 PST 2015

The board is aware of public perception and I trust it will be on the
agenda for f2f meeting.

I think we can do a bit better than a statement - in our last board meeting
Micheal Smith has volunteered to be our OSGeo representative to
LocationTech. OSGeo is a member of LocationTech and we have been remiss in
keeping communication going in an official capacity (by supplying a
representative). We can issue a press release to that effect to have a
publicly visible sign of communication/collaboration.

Thank you for reassurance on the selection process Jeroen - all three were
very strong bids.

--
Jody Garnett