[OSGeo-Discuss] How does your project look on the OSGeoLive metrics page?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:17:05 PST 2015

Hi OSGeo projects,

OSGeo-Live has a cool page which aggregates OpenHUB metrics about each
project, giving readers an insight into the maturity of each project.
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/metrics.html

 From this page, you can get an indication of which projects are
actively being developed.

Unfortunately, there are some projects which have misleading information
(maybe due to repositories moving), or no information, which we are
helping projects can help rectify.

If your project's statistics seems inaccurate, then click on the
Project's heading in the metrics page to go to the OpenHUB page. Then
find the "Settings", and update what is missing (such as a new code
repository).

If your project is missing, then please either locate or add it in
OpenHUB and tell us where it is so that we can add it to the OSGeo-Live
metrics page.

If you wish to see this information in the next OSGeo-Live release, then
please get it updated within the next few days, by Friday 13 February at
the latest.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager