[OSGeo-Discuss] Google Summer of Code 2015

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Tue Feb 10 02:13:55 PST 2015

Dear all,

We're having a Missing Maps party in the Netherlands this Saturday.
At least 35 participents, and among them both a large number of people from
the Dutch and Flemish OSGeo community.

We'll bring your proposal to attention on that occasion, and inform you
about the respons.
Personally I'm attracted by the concept of Open Aerial Map; contacts with
larger (not necessarily OSGeo) companies and organisation who are involved
in geospatial projects in Africa and Asia might be of interest for this
purpose.

Any additional information on the topics will be helpful. Especially on the
three topics "HOT/OSM version of OSgeoLive, "map rendering based on HOT data
model" and "mobile field application"

Greetings from the Lowlands,

Gert-Jan
chairman of OSgeo.nl, the Dutch Local Chapter