[OSGeo-Discuss] OpenAerialMap Survey

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Thu Feb 12 17:07:19 PST 2015

Hello OSGeo,

In order to better understand how humanitarian mappers use and share
aerial imagery, we are publishing a short user requirement survey to
collect feedback that will help us to build out OAM:

http://goo.gl/forms/kUK0nQ7wJh

If you use aerial or satellite imagery in your humanitarian mapping
projects (e.g. for tracing or visual analysis), we invite you to
complete section 1. If you or your organization also acquires and
provides aerial imagery for mapping purposes, then it would be great
if you could answer section 2 as well.

The entire survey should not take more than 5 minutes. Contact me with
any question and please forward this message to any colleague or group
working with aerial and satellite imagery in humanitarian projects.

Thank you!

Cristiano

--
Cristiano Giovando