[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [otb-developers] [Poll] OTB Users meeting and hackfest 2015

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 28 00:04:48 PST 2015

> FYI,

Thanks Rashad for the note.

Julien, when you have a definite date it would be great if you can
send us a note to news_item at osgeo.org so we add it to the OSGeo Events
calendar[1] and maybe an announce when date is close also[2].

Cheers!

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/events/submit_events
[2] http://www.osgeo.org/content/news/submit_news.html

--