[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [otb-developers] [Poll] OTB Users meeting and hackfest 2015

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 23:41:04 PST 2015

FYI,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julien Michel <julien.michel at cnes.fr>
Date: Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 10:43 AM
Subject: [otb-developers] [Poll] OTB Users meeting and hackfest 2015
To: otb-users at googlegroups.com, otb-developers <
otb-developers at googlegroups.com>

 Dear all,

This year we would like to organize a OTB users/hackfest meeting in
Toulouse. The event would be open to anyone, and would last for around 3
days.

The tentative program is as follows:

   - *Day 1: Plenary session*
      - Morning: presentations from the development team (what's new,
      roadmap, focus on specific topics ...)
      - Afternoon: presentations from volunteers from the audience (what
      are they using OTB for, issues, feedback)

   - *Day 2: Technical session*
      - Morning: Tutorials (in small groups)
      - Afternoon: Work groups (roadmap, feature requests, refactoring, bug
      priorities)

   - *Day 3: Hackfest (also open to users)*
      - Adopt a bug workgroup
      - Sketch new features (maybe from list issued by work groups on
      previous day)

The following page on the wiki gathers information on the event and will be
updated regularly :

http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/OTB_Users_meeting_and_hackfest_2015

First thing to do is to *pick a date*, so we set up a small poll for dates
in *april, may and june*. If you are interested in the event, please fill
in your availabilities :

https://framadate.org/g8xncksyln2v9sne

Many thanks, and see you soon in Toulouse!

Regards,

Julien

--
Julien MICHEL