[OSGeo-Discuss] Great momentum for our "Openness in Geoeducation" mission

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 30 04:04:30 PST 2015

Thanks Rick. You and the whole MOOC team have done a great contribution to our geoeducation efforts by giving away the course materials under CC licence . This  in one masterstroke has now changed geoeducation landscape forever.  From lecturers in Brazil who now can translate this into Portuguese to educators in Africa and Asia who can customise this for thier teaching requirements this opens a whole new dimension to our geoeducation efforts.  Now educators globally  can build upon this. Thank you.

Suchith