[OSGeo-Discuss] Code of Conduct in Real Case

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Thu Jul 9 03:01:29 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I’d like to report updates on our discussion.

1. Regarding CoC offline discussion at FOSS4G Seoul, we may have discussion at BOF meeting[0]. I believe Jeff already marked the timeslot there on 16th September. If you need more timeslots, just add to the BOF wiki please. Also if you want have any BOF meeting during FOSS4G Seoul, please add your plan to the wiki page.

2. I removed my controversial(?) presentation from the main page. I think it was too outdated and  not so attractive. It’s now time to promote through FOSS4G Seoul program itself. You may see new main page there[1].

Your attending and participation is very crucial to the success of FOSS4G Seoul. Please register FOSS4G Seoul(http://2015.foss4g.org/attending/registration/ <http://2015.foss4g.org/attending/registration/>) and meet up in Seoul altogether!!

All the best,

Sanghee

[0]http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2015_BirdsOfAFeather <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2015_BirdsOfAFeather>
[1]http://2015.foss4g.org/ <http://2015.foss4g.org/>
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org