[OSGeo-Discuss] New incubation procedure

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Mar 6 07:01:45 PST 2015

Dear all,
The only concern is that stars are often identified with quality of things
(tripadvisor example) while the stars we are talking about are only
graduation level.
For this reason I would propose to use something different from stars,
maybe using colors from yellow to green or different icons (code provenance
passed, etc.)

My 0.21 cents ;-)
Maxi