[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo-Standards] Open Source Python framework for working with OWS services [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 01:46:16 PDT 2015

Bruce,

OWSLib is IMHO most complex pythonish client implementation of various OGC
standards. Certainly, it's not covering all the standards with all their
versions up to 100%, but it's worth using and even more worth to contribute
to ;-)

Jachym

po 16. 3. 2015 v 2:08 odesílatel Bruce Bannerman <B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au>