[OSGeo-Discuss] Discussion on statement : avoiding slang. Was: Drafting a Diversity statement for the foundation (call for input)

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Mon Mar 30 23:40:19 PDT 2015

Yes, I agree. Diversity also refers to language. We have to start reason on that as a richness and not as a barrier. I like to have this item in the CoC.

Thanks.

Best.

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G Europe - Don't miss it!
  http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Home

http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/keynote-speech/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it