[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G North America selection process

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Mon May 4 06:28:21 PDT 2015

Dear Everyone,

For those interested in participating, the team has now called for
approval on the governance for FOSS4G North America. Thus far, 7 people
have voted, and support is unanimous so far.

Voting is taking place on the FOSS4G NA selection list
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/foss4gna_selection>. The
deadline is end of day this Wednesday, May 6th.

Since we came into this without a formal way of making decisions &
approving, we're going to us a rough consensus process to ratify the
first version. We're hoping that a good number of people weigh in.

If you feel so inclined, please communicate your feelings by voting on
the above list as follows:
+1, you support it
0, you abstain
-1, you cannot support it

Just in case you cannot support it, please be kind to share why &
hopefully we can address.

Kind regards,

Andrew