[OSGeo-Discuss] Survey on Open Source Geospatial Certification-Academic and Professionals

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 19 05:28:39 PDT 2015

Thank you Franz-Josef for this. I will send this survey to key lists to get wider inputs so we can get more ideas for this.

All please take time to complete this short survery on OS Certification Model at  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FPvv_QgR8zMCdFzqGgrm5zLT8KvC7j4VTmXTtflYnGk/viewform?edit_requested=true

Best wishes,

Suchith