[OSGeo-Discuss] Short course series on 'Open Science goes Geo'

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 19 09:16:22 PDT 2015

These recordings and slides from "Open Science goes Geo'" short courses at European Geosciences Union conference in Vienna  http://www.egu2015.eu/  might be of wider interest. Thanks for Martin for sharing this.

Especially the "Winning Horizon 2020 with Open Science" session  is really good as it will help our colleagues to get an extra edge in preparing the highly competitive H2020 bids in all evaluvation criteria. Even a half point advantage is critical in winning H2020 :)

It is amazing to see the rapid rise of Openness in GeoSciences. I also would like to thank Peter Löwe and other co-organisors for again organising the excellent EGU OSGeo Townhall meeting [1] and for thier help in sharing OSGeo/GeoForAll ideas to the wider EGU and academic community.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2015/session/19197