[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo/LocationTech relationship

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 01:00:06 PST 2015

Andrea

Please don’t assume that the lack of response to your FAQ means that it is widely accepted.

I think that you need to recognise the concerns that have been expressed in the various threads (whether you consider them valid or not)  and seek to address them through discussions which are almost certainly best held between the officers of LT and OSGeo not via an email list.

The voting period for 2017 is nearly over, once the result has been announced let’s try to move forward in a cooperative manner.
______
Steven