[OSGeo-Discuss] Proposed OSGeo Vision

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 16 03:58:08 PST 2015

Thank you Jeff for your dedication and efforts for OSGeo and taking time to put together your ideas for the proposed OSGeo vision and thanks to Cameron for excellent comments/suggestions to help refine this.

This proposed OSGeo vision ideas are a good start to discuss and brainstorm ideas of how we can expand OSGeo for the future. I suggest that this should be something the OSGeo Board should also look into and input.

Best wishes,

Suchith