[OSGeo-Discuss] New Semantic Mediawiki based OSGeo Member Map for the OSGeo Wiki

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Mon Nov 30 02:11:57 PST 2015

Hello,

just to explain this a bit more.

Here [1], I included the Advocate Table, Map and new directory list,
generated from querying the strucutred data. You can see, that the
current Advocate Page messes up the SMW structured data. Because I
configured the model that SMW handles one page containing
[[Category:OSGeo Advocate]] as one OSGeo Advocate entity.

Currently the Advocate Directory [2] includes the data (markup) from the
included User: profiles, that are containing coordinates, addresses,
email, etc..

If it is ok, I will remove the '[[Category:OSGeo Advocate]]' string from
the current Advocate directory page [2]. This will clean the current
mess in the SMW generated lists/tables/maps.

Thanks,
Christian

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Usermap-develop
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate