[OSGeo-Discuss] New Semantic Mediawiki based OSGeo Member Map for the OSGeo Wiki

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Mon Nov 30 13:31:29 PST 2015

I am now about half way through the Advocates profiles.

If you look at the Advocate Page [1], all profiles above
"Europe:Netherlands" are now "on the map", or have some structured data
to appear in the query result.

I added just data that was available from the user: pages, and if no
coordinates were available I gecoded the address or just city center.
Please check and correct my possible copy&paste errors on your profile.

I would not mind if some of you would care to structure their user data
by them self. ;)
But Ok, I did not really documented it yet, so I will proceed tomorrow
evening (CET) with the next profiles...

@Cameron: I adjusted the zoom level for the maps according your comment.

Christian

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate