[OSGeo-Discuss] Geospatial devroom at FOSDEM 2016?!

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 01:19:05 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Just like last year [1], I would like to organise a geospatial devroom
at FOSDEM[2].The call for devrooms is now open [3], and I'm going to
submit another proposal.

Last year, we had a large team promoting the devroom which lead to a
very interesting schedule. If you would like to be part of the team,
please add yourself to the draft proposal [4] or drop me a mail.

Note that the deadline for proposals is already this friday, so don't pospone!

Kind Regards,
Johan

[1] https://archive.fosdem.org/2015/schedule/track/geospatial/
[2] http://www.fosdem.org