[OSGeo-Discuss] [EXTERNAL] Re: OSGeo thoughts on discussion/collaboration platform hosting

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 06:27:22 PDT 2015

One problem that I have with IRC is being firewalled due to the ports (at
work or vpn).

I also find the mobile clients for the Slack-like alternatives to be much
better than any IRC mobile client I've found. And just a generally higher
level of functionality while still allowing IRC clients (via some IRC
gateway).

Mike

----
Michael Smith