[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Discussion for Motion: Committee bi-monthly reports

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Oct 20 01:22:12 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 08:12:41AM +0200, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:
> I personally don't think that writing half a page of activities list coul
> take more then 20 minutes.
>
> This is helpful for several things:
> - inform the board
> - inform the community
> - promote osgeo showing its activities
> - report in annual general meeting
> - .....
>
> I think it worth the (minimalist) effort.

I actually agree on this.
As a community member I'd love to read periodical reports
from each commitee. Even better if the report includes references
to where further info can be obtained, like commetee goals and
composition, recent wiki edits, trac tickets milestones etc (this
info could just be included from a template on every report).

--strk;